No Strings Attached Geo-Targeting
Is there anyone nearby on the site? While not 100% reliable, I did find the geo-targeting fairly accurate when I let No Strings Attached know where I was currently in the world.
No Strings Attached Screenshots
To note, there’s no actual nudity (that I found) on the site, although some images before you log in are graphic.
Almost everything that I found here was relatively standard. Having said that, standard doesn’t necessarily mean it’s in your best interest, or, that you’ll know about it � as I find few people sign up for dating sites and actually review the terms of service. That’s why I’m here!
- If you’ve been convicted of a felony, contacted the government asking them not to receive sexually explicit material, and/or are required to register as a sex offender, you can’t use the service. Having said that, No Strings Attached doesn’t screen their members in any way for this information.
- The service is only meant for �noncommercial� use, meaning, you can’t contact others asking them to buy your services. In this case, I’d say they likely mean forms of prostitution, however, it goes for all sorts of commercial enterprises.
- You cannot share your email, URL, address or phone number with anyone using the service, including your own;
- No Strings Attached, as do most dating sites, uses automatic, reoccurring billing. This means that whatever amount of time you sign up for, you’re going to get automatically billed again for the same amount, or, possibly more if it was a �introductory special� when you signed up. I always suggest putting a reminder on your phone to cancel your service a few days prior to whatever day you’re supposed to, just to cover your bases. You can, as well, go into your Account �> Billing History and turn off automatic billing.
- If you don’t sign in for 180 days, the service has the right to charge your account $5/month for �Account Maintenance Fees�. (Are you glad you read this No Strings Attached review? You’re welcome…)
- No refunds of any kind are offered.
- Cancelling requires you to contact them via snail mail or telegram (really?) �at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the date of this contract, excluding Sundays and holidays�.
- Your personal information may be shared within the Friend Finder network �to send you information on products and services you might be interested in�.
One More Detail in the Fine Print
This one, I need to copy and paste to share with you. It refers to whatever you post on the site, including your own images and emails.